Gateway Woods Programs are designed to treat the whole child, the whole family, and the whole problem. We seek to bring hope and healing to families struggling through any number of difficult situations.
If your family is dealing with an issue that you are unable to handle on your own, our professional and caring staff is here to help. You have options!
Home-Based Services is a distinctively Christian program that revolves around one concept: the family. We work intensively with at-risk families in three ways: to prevent major problems from happening (such as arrest, out-of-home placement, and abuse and neglect charges), to help a family while their children are placed out of the home, and to continue support after a family is reunited.
The Home-Based Services Program is ideal for:
- Families seeking help in the areas of parenting, communication, problem solving, anger management, conflict resolution and appropriate discipline.
- Families facing out-of-home placement.
Providing residential child care for teens in a caring, Christian environment is at the heart of our campus. In addition to our unique houseparent approach, we also provide individual, group and family counseling by our Masters-level therapists, and parent training.
Residential Care can be a difficult and expensive step for a family. While effective, it may not be the best option for your family situation. We encourage you to look into other viable options such as Home-Based Services and counseling before considering Residential Care.
This program is ideal for treating children with issues such as:
- Oppositional/defiant behavior, incorrigible/status offenders, posttraumatic stress, depression, drug and alcohol related issues, eating disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and other similar issues.
Our on-campus, accredited school offers students an exceptional education with the proper balance of nurture and structure. Gateway Woods School seeks to provide an excellent education to students who need more assistance than a traditional public school can provide. In addition to being a key part of our Residential Care Program, the school provides a Day-Treatment Program for those in the community with children in need of a more structured environment.
Gateway Woods School is ideal for treating students who exhibit difficulty in a public school environment. Such difficulties may include:
- Poor work ethic, negative attitude towards school, difficulty accepting personal responsibility, and not showing respect to authority.
Contact and Questions
If you would like more guidance about which program might be appropriate for your family, or if you have any other questions, please contact Jeff Waibel at:
- Toll free at 888.443.4283
- Locally at 260.627.0220
- Through email via the form below