A Message of Hope
Facing the challenges of an unplanned pregnancy with the huge financial and parenting responsibilities of raising a child can be overwhelming. If this describes you, we will be glad to meet with you and give you information on your choices. We will support you whether you choose to parent or place your child with loving, Christian adoptive parents.
We believe that adoption is an unselfish and loving choice and we realize that this is one of the toughest decisions you will ever make. We are here to listen to your questions and concerns about what lies ahead and give you support in your decisions. We can help you shape an adoption plan that is right for you and your baby.
Our commitment to you does not end with the birth and adoption. Our services remain available to you as long as you need our help.
Birth Parent Services
- Counseling and legal adoption services at no cost to you
- Financial assistance including medical and/or living costs
- Assistance with the hospital plans and other services
- Matching and placement with adoptive parents
- Legal adoption services at no cost to you
- Placement with adoptive parents
- Post-adoption counseling
- Post-placement services, including information on your child
Finding the Right Family
- We do an evaluation of each prospective family, including extensive interviews with each family member and visits to their home to see where your child will sleep, play, and grow.We gather at least three references, along with various checks, including criminal background and child abuse/neglect reports.
- We require that all our families be committed Christians who are involved in a church that your child will attend.
- Our adoptive families attend training that discusses the difficult choice that is made by you as a birth mother. They learn how to share the adoption story in the future by telling your child what a loving and unselfish decision you made.
Contact and Questions
There are many questions that arise when making such decision such as adoption. Click here to see some of the answers to our most commonly asked questions.
If you have more questions or would like to let us help you find a loving Christian home for your child, please contact our adoption manager, Jan Baumgartner:
- Toll free at 888.443.4283 ext 103
- Locally at 260.627.0220 ext 103
- Via the email form below